Sunday, March 23, 2008

march 23, 2008

My newest obsession is taking nature pictures, especially flowers. This one is from the front of our house, next to the garage.



My weight is still the same .... the same for 4 weeks now! I have hit a plateau and I am getting so frustrated. I keep telling myself that I lost 25 pounds and my body is probably just trying to catch up. I am still going to the gym. I am NOT giving up. I know that I will get past this. It is so hard though!

I am also doing some research on varicose veins. I have them pretty bad on my legs. Varicose veins are different from spider veins. They are puffy and they hurt so bad sometimes. It looks like I have a trail of jelly beans down my leg :) They have been hurting so bad lately. Not sure if it has to do with working out or not. But I found a place in Tampa that uses laser to get rid of them. Now I just need to find time and a baby sitter to go in for a consultation.

2 comments:

kym said...

beautiful flower shot!

Keep up the hard work, Laurie, don't give up!!!

Sancy said...

Your doing awesome Laurie! Miss seeing you around!