Thursday, March 27, 2008

march 27, 2008

I worked out 3 days so far this week. I would have done more, but a certain little boy wouldn't let that happen :) Monday, I did 7 miles on the bike again. Tuesday, I did weights, then 1.5 miles on the threadmill. Wednesday I was at a little more then 2 miles on the bike, when one of the girls from the nursery came out. Beck wouldn't stop crying and they were doing all they could do, but nothing was helping. So I went to get him. Not sure if he is going through a growth spurt or if he is getting sick. He just wasn't himself. So then today (Thursday), I was going to go later. Maybe dinnertime. But Beck didn't take a nap today, so he was in a horrible mood. I just couldn't do that to Tom. I couldn't leave and make him deal with it. So I ended up taking the day off :) The scale has finally fluctuated a little, so there is still hope!

These are new flowers that we planted out front, along the walkway coming into the house. I love them!


3 comments:

mostlysunny said...

Beautiful photos, Laurie!

Way to go on the weight loss. You are an inspiring me to get myself in gear, too.

Amy

kym said...

that 1st one is my favorite, gorgeous!

WTG w/ the working out, I need to follow your lead on that one!

Sancy said...

The flowers are beautiful!